Aktualny czas: 21-04-2018, 17:19 Witaj! (LogowanieRejestracja)

Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Emmanuel Ogbah Browns Jersey
10-04-2018, 09:32
Emmanuel Ogbah Browns Jersey
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker © and Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat ® attend a public dialogue on the future of Europe in Valletta Michael Wilhoite Limited Jersey , Malta on March 29, 2017. Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker shared their views on Brexit in a public dialogue on the future of Europe held in Valletta on Wednesday. (XinhuaYun Yuan)

VALLETTA, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker shared their views on Brexit in a public dialogue on the future of Europe held in Valletta on Wednesday.

Muscat said there was nothing sweet about Britain leaving, but what will emerge in the next weeks and months is that Europe is resilient.

Muscat added that he believes Europe will surprise everyone with its degree of unity and resilience, wanting to go ahead regardless of Brexit.

He further expressed faith in the EU commission, convinced they will do an excellent job in preparing for negotiations with Britain.

The Brexit negotiations would be tough Eddie Lacy Limited Jersey , Muscat said, but there was a willingness to reach a fair solution to everyone, not just one side. However any deal with Britain would have to be inferior to the benefits of full EU membership, he added.

Asked about the possibility of associated citizenship for British citizens, Juncker said this will depend on the negotiations that are established. However, he warned that if this were happen Luke Joeckel Limited Jersey , it might be an answer for British citizens but would not take away the dangers of Brexit.

Juncker was quite unequivocal in his remarks. He stated that when the British went for referendum they did not care about their future and that they would come to regret this decision.

On Brexit negotiations and possible investment from British companies, Muscat said negotiations had to be approached fairly and there was healthy competition among all member states in this respect.

Juncker ended the evening affirming that despite all the EU's weaknesses and failures, Europe is the best place on earth to live and he was positive about the future.

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker attends a public dialogue on the future of Europe in Valletta, Malta on March 29, 2017. Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker shared their views on Brexit in a public dialogue on the future of Europe held in Valletta on Wednesday. (XinhuaYun Yuan)

LONDON, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- American Brittney Reese claimed herfourth women's long jump world title at the World AthleticsChampionships here on Friday.

Reese Blair Walsh Limited Jersey , who had previously won the event in 2009, 2011 and 2013,soared and landed at 7.02 meters for the gold. Darya Klishina ofRussia took silver in a season-best 7 meters and another AmericanTianna Bartoletta, the reigning Olympic champion, finished third in6.97.

Reese, who also won the gold medal in the same stadium fiveyears ago at the Olympic Games Justin Coleman Limited Jersey , made the winning jump in her thirdattempt after her only successful trial in the first one of6.75.

The 30-year-old dedicated her victory to her grandfather, whohad died two weeks earlier. In her sombre post-race activity, shedisplayed the words that had been written on the inside of her vestnumber - "RIP Paw Paw."

Reese said, "It has been an emotional few weeks for me after mygrandfather passed away two weeks ago. But I was doing this for himand I know he would have been cheering for me. I'm a strongerperson than I probably think I am. It has shown me mentally at mybest.

"I am feeling great right now and as far as I am concerned, I'llbe continuing on to Tokyo 2020. I'm not done yet, I can assureyou."

Klinshina Duane Brown Limited Jersey , 26, was satisified with a medal, her first from aworld championships. "It's my most important result. I didn't jumpseven meters for six years and I just missed those longerjumps."

"I was waiting many years (for 7m). I wanted to show this resultin an Olympic Games, but I did not have a chance with the wholesituation around me. Now it was the right time, at a worldchampionships, to jump this Frank Clark Limited Jersey ," said the twice European indoorchampion.

A disappointed Bartoletta said, "I just didn't get any rhythm. Iwas just too late on the board and I couldn't hit it right. I kepttrying to stay mentally strong throughout the competition and itgot me a medal but I'm disappointed that I couldn't deliver my trueform." Enditem

Top 12 Reasons Why TODAY is the Best Time in Years For Investing in Real Estate Published: 26.10.2008 | Author: daleserbousek | Category: Real Estate

Once upon a time, in the seemingly unending real estate booms of the 1980s and 1990s, everybody who could scrape together a down payment and keep the payments up for about three months could flip the house for a profit. Homes in the Sunland-Tujunga area of Los Angeles County, the northwest corner where high-priced Southern California price inflation hadn鈥檛 gone hog-wild quite as fast, more than tripled in value between 1997 and 2007 (average $165 Rees Odhiambo Limited Jersey ,000 to an average of nearly $500,000).

Those times are gone, probably never to return. Instead of being able to fall over your own feet and make money in real estate, you will actually have to use your brains and your other talents. And now is a great time to start. Home prices are in a long-term fall, deals are popping up all over, the country is in a recession Jarran Reed Limited Jersey , and a lot of people just have no clue what to do. With falling prices comes opportunity for smart investors. Here are the top 12 reasons why today is the best time in years for investing in real estate:
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Współpracujemy z
Kontakt | The tosters | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS